Wednesday 6 April 2011

I got the Liebster Award!

I was reading through the comments on my last Silent Sunday post, and amongst the cries of "Yummy!" (it was a picture of chocolate truffles, guaranteed to get your tummy rumbling), I spotted a comment from the lovely TracyT over at Beads, Paper, Glue passing me the Liebster award!




This is an award for the little blogs (less than 300 followers). The rules are:

  1. Post displaying the award, linking back to the person who awarded you.
  2. Choose your own blog picks and let them know they’re been given the award .
  3. Hope everyone discovers some new favourites.
  4. Revel in the blog love!


I found these lovely blogs and have sent them on the award:

Why not pop over and take a look...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some bloggy love...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...