Friday 14 September 2012

Pink or blue?

Today was my twenty week scan. It was as expected: late (a 10:40 appointment was never going to be on time) and lots of prodding on a full bladder. An amusing extra was being sent into the corridor to walk around and jump (yes, jump) to see if Badger #2 could be persuaded to turn into a more convenient position.

The main outcome, and the only one I really care about, is that everything looks fine. We had a great sonographer that described everything: pointed out that both bones were present in the lowers legs, explained what she was doing and looking for at every step. It was an education!

And the big question: pink or blue? Anyone that knows me will laugh: Baby Badger was assumed to be a boy for months because I refused to dress her in the customary pink. Badger #2 needn't worry though - he won't be getting all of her hand me downs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some bloggy love...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...